Gold Coast Bulletin, Townsville Bulletin, Rockhampton Morning Bulletin – Dec 23, 2017
Rockhampton Morning Bulletin – Dec 8, 2017
Review by Jenny Lanyon, writer
“My mind won’t rest and my guts churn as I resist putting down ‘The Styx’, Patricia Holland’s first novel, launched last week in Yeppoon. Written to honour her daughter Sophie who died at the age of seven from the debilitating Retts Syndrome, Patricia has kept me on edge, shocked, anguished and distraught as I try to determine fact from fiction, in this authentic tale of Australian Gothic fiction. Sophie, you are indeed a hero. As well, the book cover and its texture are divine.”
Interview with Inga Stunzner, ABC Capricornia – Nov 15, 2017
Contact The Styx publisher:
PO Box 428
Armidale NSW 2350
The Styx—available now.
Ask at your favourite bookshop (or a bookshop that is handy).
- Australia-wide and international—direct from publisher: Lacuna Publishing
- Central Queensland: Yellow Door Books, Yeppoon; Pie Alley Blues, Normanby St, Yeppoon; CQUniversity Bookshop, Nth Rockhampton; Arcade News, Kern Arcade, Rockhampton.
- Paperback – Lacuna Publishing
- Paperback – Amazon
- Paperback – Booktopia
- Ebook – Kindle edition – Amazon
- Ebook – ePUB edition – Booktopia
- USA: Ebook and Paperback
- Japan: Kobo – Rakuten
- UK: Amazon.co.uk
- Or access Amazon relevant to your country.